Known for their all-weather winter jumpsuit, Redingote has now introduced the ultimate one-piece rain gear. This lightweight and waterproof layer keeps riders dry and clean all year 'round. In addition to all the features you already know and love, this piece adds an oversized hood that fits over a helmet, and an optional stirrup to keep the leg in place while in the saddle.
- Breathable, waterproof, ripstop shell with fully taped seams.
- Oversized, roll-away hood fits over a riding helmet.
- Hood visor flips back and secures with a magnet for best fit while not wearing a helmet.
- Zippers on the legs allow for easy pull on over boots.
- Interior cinch cord in the waist for an adjustable fit.
- Removable/adjustable stirrup in the bottom of the leg keeps pants in place while riding.
- Storm flap secured by magnets blocks wind and water.
- Secure pockets, including a crop pocket.
- D-ring on hip holds spurs and other essentials when not in use.
- Armpit zips and back ventilation allow for additional air flow.
- Available in regular and short inseams.